We are no longer offering a day camper program for children too young to attend camp. Children ages 8-16 who chose to attend day camp should be dropped off at 8:00 AM and should be picked up at 6:00 PM. All other information that pertains to overnight campers will pertain to day campers.
Friday Night Pick-up Procedure:
Mt. Moriah Camp
July 12-17, 2020
We want our campers to be comfortable but to dress with Christian modesty and adhere to the following guidelines:
What to know about packing for camp:
1. Most days will require 2 sets of clothes:
2. In the girl's dorm, there are racks that the girls can use to hang their clothes on. Feel free to pack clothes on hangers.
In addition, there is room near each girl's bed for a trunk, or a plastic set of drawers, and a basket for dirty clothes.
3. In the boy's dorm, space is more limited. Short boxes or cases work well to slide under the beds. Each boy will be issued a collapsible basket for their dirty clothes.
4. There will be two days that require swimsuits, beach towels, and flip-flops.
5. Shower shoes are recommended.
6. Slippers are good for the dorms.
7. Please label everything that can be labeled. We often have large amounts of items ending up unclaimed in the lost and found.